- 100% pure, hand-spun silk.
- Navy on white print.
- Hand-rolled edges by Murshidabad Women’s Co-operative Group
- Screen printed by hand, using traditional methods and environmentally friendly AZO free dyes
- Delivered tissue wrapped in a beautiful navy, linen effect gift box with hand screened information card
- Poem Reads: ‘Look closer and closer and look further and further and listen harder and harder to the noise of the earth and the silence of the stars and what you will hear is a small voice that whispers – Don’t try to get, try to give.’
- Size: 66 x 180cm (W x H)
Hand wash your silk scarf in luke-warm water with a mild silk detergent and cool iron. Alternatively dry clean.