- 100% pure, hand-spun silk.
- Teal or dove grey on white print.
- Hand-rolled edges by Murshidabad Women’s Co-operative Group
- Screen printed by hand, using traditional methods and environmentally friendly AZO free dyes
- Delivered tissue wrapped in a beautiful navy, linen effect gift box with hand screened information card
- Poem Reads: ‘I always said I’d do anything for you and now you know that I meant it. There isn’t a sea I wouldn’t cross to be with you again.’
- Size: 66 x 180cm (W x H)
Hand wash your silk scarf in luke-warm water with a mild silk detergent and cool iron. Alternatively, dry clean.