- 100% pure, hand-spun silk
- Black on white print
- Hand-rolled edges by Murshidabad Women’s Co-operative Group
- Screen printed by hand, using traditional methods and environmentally friendly AZO free dyes
- Delivered tissue wrapped in a beautiful black, linen effect gift box with hand screened information card, signed by Rob
- Poem Reads: ’Every night at the same time, I go outside to look up at the moon. I hold it tight and think of where you might be, a thousand miles away, looking up at the same night sky. I feel you in my heart thinking of me. This same moon that looked down on my parents and your parents and all the parents that there ever were, looks down at us now still sharing its light. These same stars and this same sky hang over both you and I, in our dreams and in my heart, they help us feel less far apart.’
- Size: 74 x 240cm (W x H)
Hand wash your silk scarf in luke-warm water with a mild silk detergent and cool iron. Alternatively, dry clean.